Saturday, June 9, 2007

Seedless Desire

Helpless child stirring through the current
Trying to fit in grown up’s tomato soup

Losing himself slowly; selflessly changing
Freedom substituted by prejudice
Hope instead of dream
Anger for joy
Sadness for happiness

Fits so well the child today;
Admired by the whole society

Trying to break the cage now
Wanting to open his wings
Wanting to sing with the birds
Wanting to smell the roses
Wanting, wanting, wanting

Seedless desire is wanting;
Another ingredient of the soup

2 comments:

atanu said...

i don't know whether you are the man or the lady in the photo. but you have a wonderful pen. i liked all the poems very much.'confession' is really wonderful.please continue the lovely work.

Nima said...

Hi Thanks... I'm grateful that you like my writing.

I'm the man in the photo with my wife :-)

I'm going through some stuff at the moment but I will get back to writing shortly.

I wish I could understand your language on your blog...


Love & Peace,
Nima