Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The Heart

Think of the ocean, it is beautiful.
Think of the forest, it is beautiful.
Think of the fire, it is beautiful.
Think of the earth, it is beautiful.

Everywhere that I look is beautiful.

But the heart is something else. Heart is joyful. It is happy. Heart is pleasant, it smells good. It feels good, it tastes good.

The heart is the only beauty that when I cherish it, it cherishes me back; seven fold.

The heart is the station in which my light illuminates. When it illuminates it speaks. It speaks of truth, of love; a different love.

The heart is like a lightning, it is sudden but it is bright. Sometimes ocean, sometimes forest, sometimes fire and sometimes earth. But it is the breeze that sooths my thirst; it touches. It makes me soft.

"It" is not the right pronoun; "I" is.

No comments: